We are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Administrator, key duties of the role include (but are not limited to) the list below. The role is based in Thame, with periodic travel necessary across the UK to attend Senior Team Management Meetings, Team Briefings, Conferences, Seminars and other meetings to support the Directors as well as the broader team.
If you are interested please email your CV to [email protected]
- To represent the company in a highly professional manner always
- To provide administrative support to the risk and compliance team.
- To arrange and co-ordinate monthly team calls.
- To schedule and organise quarterly staff team days including agenda, presentation slides, venue, refreshments, taking notes and scheduling and chasing assigned tasks that may be assigned to individuals following the respective team day.
- To schedule and organise monthly Senior Team Management Meetings including agenda, venue, presentation slides, minute taking and assignment of tasks to the appropriate team member with follow up until executed.
- To assist with co-ordination of staff appraisals and 1-1 meetings.
- To be the main lead / contact in events planning (seminars, webinars, conferences, awards) and work with the team to plan and co-ordinate scheduled events on behalf of the business.
- To work with and assist the IT Quality Manager in the implementation, setting up and monitoring of Legal Eye Training Academy
- To assist with travel and accommodation booking for Directors and/or Senior Team.
- To present the whole range of the Company’s services and products to potential new law firms that you may speak to.
- To attend meetings of our parent company ULS Technology when requested to do so by the Directors.
- Provide such other duties as are reasonably ancillary or complimentary to any of the above and as are agreed to by the Company from time to time.
- Ensure that you keep up to date with a broad knowledge of regulatory and compliance industry that Legal Eye work within as there will be a chance to be upskilled at a future date in risk and compliance activities.
- Work with other team members to establish and maintain effective formal and informal relationships.
- Where required, representing the company in public events.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Must be from a professional services industry (Legal, Banking, Insurance)
- Must be self-motivated
- A wide knowledge of the legal services and/or broader professional services industry
- A desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word
- Strong attention and accuracy in terms of detail
- Ability to work to scheduled timelines
- Solution focused
Key Competencies you will have:
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Be a supportive team member
- To behave in a highly professional manner always
- Good presentation skills
- Highly organised with an ability to work independently