We are recruiting for a Compliance Manger, the role is home based with travel across the UK, regular attendance at the Head office in Thame and reports into the Managing Director Paul Saunders.
If you are interested in applying please email [email protected]
- To represent the company in a highly professional manner at all times
- To deliver training to law firms so that those law firms can acquire the Accreditation
- To present the whole range of the Company’s services and products to potential new law firms.
- To attend appointments with those law firms and co-ordinate with the Company to follow up for presentations (if required) – or follow up meetings.
- Provide such other duties as are reasonably ancillary or complimentary to any of the above and as are agreed to by the Company from time to time.
- Ensure that you keep up to date with regulatory, compliance and audit processes in industries that Legal Eye work within.
- Work with other team members to establish and maintain effective formal and informal relationships with major clients, introducers and industry contracts to exchange information and views and to ensure that the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services
- Work with other team members to develop and maintain projects to ensure that the Company remains at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches, provides leading-edge products and services and retains its competitive edge
- Work with the Managing Director to develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the Company in the wider community
- Work with the team (employed and self employed) to build and develop business development policies and procedures
- Work with the team to help arrange events with Introducers and Partners (webinars / conferences / seminars)
- Assist with representing the Company in negotiations with clients and introducers and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company
- Complete compliance reviews and/or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Assess compliance and/or operational risks and develop risk management strategies for clients
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
- Support the provision of training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures
- Prepare reports regarding compliance procedures and systems where requested.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- To deliver presentations / webinars – as required on compliance related topics
- To present the whole range of the companies products and services to potential clients
- To provide such other duties as are reasonably ancillary or complimentary to any of the above and as are agreed from time to time
- Where required – representing the company in public at events
- Assist with the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the Company’s work
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A wide knowledge of the industry
- Legal compliance, Lexcel and CQS experience
- ISO 9001/27001 experience desirable
- A desire to learn presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective decision making skills
Key Competencies you will have:
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a compliance role
- Be a supportive team member
- To behave in a highly professional manner at all times.
- Good presentation skills
- Highly organised with an ability to work independently
Package: to be confirmed