ACCESSSOLICITOR.COM, an online legal directory of more than 15,000 lawyers, and LEGAL EYE, a national law firm compliance, training and marketing consultancy, today announce their co-operation to support law firms in business development.
AccessSolicitor.com was launched in August 2013 to help lawyers reach clients who are increasingly searching online, and to provide law firms a lower effort, lower cost and lower risk alternative to expensive digital consultants. Access Solicitor enables lawyers and law firms to promote themselves for free to make it as easy as possible for consumers and small business owners to find the right lawyer for their needs. Through a lawyer/client matching algorithm partnership with Westminster University, and a call centre qualifying all client enquiries Access Solicitor offers lawyers guaranteed high quality leads.
Legal Eye has provided specialist compliance consultancy to law firms since 2009, including Lexcel accreditation consultancy, file reviews, COLP and COFA support, assistance with CQS applications, treating customers fairly training, and their own rigorously developed Legal Eye quality standard.
Legal Eye’s founder and director, Jaunita Gobby, says: “Law firms have less time than ever to assess and resolve internal process deficiencies, however they need an ever increasing focus on client handling. Access Solicitor is taking a unique approach to helping clients choose the best lawyer, and Legal Eye is pleased to provide compliance support to help law firms differentiate themselves and meet client needs.”
AccessSolicitor.com’s founder and chief executive, Warren Smith, says: “An important factor in the Access Solicitor lawyer recommendation algorithm is client satisfaction, and one indicator that firms take their client handling seriously is that their own compliance processes are robust. To support firms in this area we are pleased to have partnered with Legal Eye, the UK’s pre-eminent law firm compliance consultancy.”
For more information on AccessSolicitor.com, please contact:
Warren Smith, chief executive
(07982) 393 149 or [email protected]
For more information on Legal Eye, please contact:
Jaunita Gobby, director
(07921) 774548 or [email protected]
Notes to editors
- AccessSolicitor.com is an online directory that allows regulated legal professionals to promote themselves to consumers as well as small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs).
- The database, which includes solicitors, direct access barristers, licensed conveyancers and legal executives, totals 15,770 regulated legal professionals.
- AccessSolicitor.com uses a website architecture that helps maximise the number of visitors to the site, and already provides a number of unique features to help match individuals searching for legal services with the most suitable lawyer.
- All AccessSolicitor.com’s services are currently free for consumers and SMEs.
About Legal Eye
- Legal Eye provides sound knowledge and a selection of practical solutions to comply with the ever-changing regulatory framework.
- The advice they offer is clear and practical, and they pride themselves on their exceptional customer service. They work with a variety of practices, tailoring their advice to suit the needs of individual firms, taking into account their size, location, client base, service areas and risk profile. Their friendly and experienced team will help you understand the regulations and adapt their processes and procedures. Their advice is practical, straightforward and easy to understand, giving firms simplicity in a complicated regulatory arena.