The Law Society’s Anti Money Laundering and Financial Crime conference is being held on 27th September, in person at the Leonardo Royal Hotel by Tower Bridge in the capital, and also online. The day will run from 9am-6pm.
As proud sponsors of the conference, Legal Eye are excited to be exhibiting at this must-attend AML compliance event.
During the day attendees can enjoy engaging panel discussion covering topics such as:
- The myths that surround source of funds and source of wealth
- Whether crypto is relevant to solicitors
- How to adhere to CDD within challenging structures
- MLRO first-hand accounts.
The Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Conference 2023 is a must-attend event for legal professionals for several compelling reasons:
- Expert Insights: Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from leading experts in the field, gaining insights into the latest trends, regulatory changes, and best practices in anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention.
- Networking: The conference provides a unique platform for attendees to connect with peers, potential collaborators, and thought leaders, fostering invaluable professional relationships.
- Interactive Sessions: Interactive panels, workshops, and case studies will enable participants to engage in discussions and gain practical knowledge they can apply to their practice.
Key Highlights of the Conference:
- In-Depth Workshops: Dive into practical workshops that explore real-world scenarios and challenges in anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention.
- Panel Discussions: Engage in enlightening discussions with leading legal minds on topics such as regulatory updates, technology innovations, and the evolving landscape of financial crime.
- Networking Opportunities: Exchange ideas and experiences with fellow attendees during networking breaks and social events.
- Cutting-Edge Solutions: Discover the latest tools and technologies designed to bolster your practice’s capabilities in combatting financial crime.
Come and visit the Legal Eye team and meet with Compliance Operations Manager Darcy Rainger and Head of Risk and Compliance, Nimesh Ganatra to discuss your current challenges and discover how the team can help.